"Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color."
I 've tried to make an unusual card one I ended up with a black and white card. I 've choosen vintage pattern as a background and using a lovely modern teddy bear stamp from Fizzy Moon, this one called "all about him" I think.
I was surprising by unexpected final result, I mean , I never thought that the mixture of vintage and contemporary images would work together. Successful experiment!
A little bit closer.
Let's see the card ingredients then,
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- 2sisterschallengeblog : Sketch.
- crazychallenge : Use Sentiments.
- ilovepromarkers : Use Dies (But No Punches).
- asimplefive : Anything Goes!
- simonsaysstampschallenge : Anything Goes!
Finally, I would like to read what you think about this card and wish you a beautiful week!
Thanks for stopping by xxxx