Are you ready for Christmas? I still have gifts waiting for me to be wrapped and a lot of tags to be done.
Again in this post I'm going to share with you another Christmas card but this time is about my very first tri-shutter card.
It was not that complicated to make as I aspected!Obviously I have watched some tutorials on Youtube :) I have chosen Fizzy Moon stamp for this project, the stamp called "wtih love X " and comes from "Festival Fun" collection.
For snowflakes stamps I have used Inkadinkado stamp , I apologize but I really don't remember the name of the stamp set.
Alright guys I would like to know what you think about this , I would appreciate all comments. Lastly I wish you a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful week. :)
- Promarker : Amethyst ,Apricot , Black , Cinnamon , Cool Grey 4 , Henna , Terracotta ,Pastel Yellow and Lavender
- Paper pad : Bo Bunny.
- Stamps : Fizzy moon and Prima Stamps.
- Stampin up : Close to Cacao and Whisper white.
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- allsortschallenge : Christmas Tree.
- simonsaysstampschallenge : Anything Chistmassy.
- timbroscrapmania : Tri- shutter card.
- stampwithsarahkay : Christmas.
- stamptacularsundaychallenge : Christmas Time.
- dreamvalleychallenges : Christmas.
- crazychallenge : Christmas time.
- joyfulstamper : Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by xxxx